- The GSM Symposium is a unique networking platform, that promotes recent developments for the grid service markets, emphasizes advancements and challenges in international cooperation and reflects the technological progress.
- The presented experiences and success stories support the quality development and highlights the future potential of sustainable technologies.
- The international audience exchanges on market logic, regulations & harmonization activities, future trends, operations, technology capabilities, long term business plans for the grid service market and investment chances.
The GSM Symposium Concept
The 2 day Symposium features:
- Sessions with invited and contributed talks and poster presentations. The International Advisory Board (IAB) ensures that all presentations are of high quality.
- Special panels with high level keynotes and deepening discussions.
- The technical program includes: Development in GSM, international collaboration, enabling & advanced technologies to grid service operation and impacts of trends to real world case studies.
- The GSM-Symposium addresses:
- Grid & technology experts
- Scouts & managers from the electricity industry
- Administration bodies and researchers interested in the commercial aspects of grid services and propulsive business solutions.
- The electricity market is changing, opening opportunities for more flexibility in generation, storage and consumption. The integration of a large amount of new renewable energy sources poses great challenges for the electricity industry. Solutions for network stabilization and market harmonisation are needed.
- New technologies such as Power to X, Batteries, Demand Side Response DSR, Water Electrolysers, Fuel Cells and others, compete or complement each other in terms of technical capabilities and economic performance. This opens new opportunities which have to be invented and developed.
- A deeper understanding, unification and a fruitful relationship, between the grid service players, the technology providers and research, must be established. A platform for these discussions and exchanges is provided by the Grid Service Market Symposium.